Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hi From Your Leaders

Hey everyone, this is March. We are about to depart in a week, wow! I can’t wait to meet everyone at the airport. Again, I must say PACK LIGHT! Make sure you don’t bring anything you don’t need. I have led 5 trips to China and my co-leader has spent almost all of her life in China. We are extremely confident in the fact that our trip will be nothing but a total success. With that said, I have never been on a trip where everything went according to plan. On our program, you will learn the true meaning of flexibility. And have a lot of fun! If you are on facebook, I'd love to be added as your friend. Just type in Yi Peng March Wang and I’m the Chinese flag guy. I hope you're getting excited for the trip. See you soon!

Hello, I am Amy and I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you! I am flying to China on Friday to work on trip set up. So I'll be at the airport to pick you up when you arrive! Sebastian, I will be picking you up first! Please look for a girl in a gray Windsor Mountain T-shirt. My picture is also posted on this blog. Oh, and everyone please remember to wear something warm on the plane, we don't want anyone to start off sick! I can’t wait to meet all of you and share my experience. I wish you a safe journey.